We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you a tailored training programme as well as financial support and time off to study to become a Certified Public Accountant.
What you can expect from us
- Core parts of your work will be communicating and cooperating with the audit teams and working very closely with our customers.
- You will manage demanding external and/or internal audit engagements in the banking industry.
- An important part of the role will be providing support and ensuring the continued training and development of the audit team.
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently.
- You have begun to study to become a Certified Public Accountant or are interested in doing so.
- 2-3 years' experience in auditing, ideally at one of the Big 4.
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. D. Kica from the Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature