We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You will manage demanding audit engagements in the field of insurance.
• You will be involved in acquiring new customers as well as providing customer
• An important part of the role will be providing support and ensuring the
continued training and development of the audit team.
• We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will
allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
• Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance
to work independently.
• You are a Swiss certified auditor.
• You have minimum 4 years' experience in external and/or internal auditing in
the insurance field, ideally at one of the Big 4.
• You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on
• You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with
customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. D. Kica on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature