We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You advise clients on the implementation of new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS and U.S. GAAP) of particular importance to the Insurance Industry
- You will work in specific IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 consultations in a variety of topics, standards and interpretations and discuss technical solutions with team members and clients
- You work closely, prepare and facilitate IFRS trainings and workshop with our IFRS/USGAAP Expert Team in Switzerland
- You will prepare GAAP and Data Analysis, IFRS Readiness Diagnostics, proposals, presentations and specific publications covering relevant topics for the industry
- You will deal with complex consultations and transactions working in solutions in a comprehensive way.
- You will be involved in acquiring new customers as well as providing customer service.
- You are a team player and able to work well with individuals from across disciplines such as consulting, treasure, actuarial and technology as well as across cultures and seniority
- You are a certified auditor (e.g. Swiss CPA) with a strong background and practical experience of IFRS and U.S. GAAP in the financial services sector, specially, in the context of insurance contracts and financial instruments
- You have minimum 4 to 5 years' experience (at least 2-3 years as a Manager / Sen. Manager) in external auditing in the insurance field, ideally at one of the Big 4.
- You are familiar with the new IFRS 17 for insurance contracts and IFRS 9 for financial instruments and you are keen on focusing on these standards in your daily business.
- You are able to navigate between the different standards most applicable in the financial services sector
- You are a team player and able to work well with individuals from other areas and with customers to build up customer relationships.
- Your fluent communication skills in German and English is a must have. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. D. Kica on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature