We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Financial Services Operations helps our clients in the financial services industry to transform and restructure their businesses, making them more efficient and respond to regulation.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
• You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations.
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a quickly growing company.
• You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
• Join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
• A very good university degree (Master's) and some initial practical experience, ideally in financial services
• You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
• You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently.
• You would be willing to undertake overseas assignments lasting several months, where required (weekdays).
• You communicate confidently in English and ideally German.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jerome Rischmüller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature