We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we are the right company for you.
From strategy development to solution implementation, Deloitte Enterprise Application Finance Technology supports clients to solve complex business challenges by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software. Moreover, implementing SAP solutions is what we excel at. We are looking for candidates in Zürich, Basel, and Geneva.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Our team is growing rapidly and to support this we are seeking talented SAP
practitioners to become critical members of Deloitte’s growing SAP practice
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new
challenges every day You will be working on client site, supporting them
throughout the whole project life cycle
• The chance to prove your self-motivation and creativity on projects with
prestigious customers in various industries and in the public sector
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company and in
hot topics like S/4 HANA
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and
offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• University degree (Bachelor, Master , MBA or PhD)
• Good knowledge of Financial & Controlling business processes and
experience in making recommendations for process improvements
• Detailed understanding of at least one SAP module (e.g. CO, EPM Suite) ‑
including transactions and configuration options
• More than two years professional experience (and less than six) in consulting
in the area of SAP Finance, Controlling and / or Enterprise Performance
Management. One of following topics is mandatory:
o Controlling (e.g. PCA, CCA, PA, PS)
o Product Cost Controlling
o Financial Consolidation or Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
o Material Ledger
o S/4 HANA
• Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills
• Proficiency in English and in German or French
• Willingness to travel, particularly within Europe
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature