We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Financial Services is a large and fast growing industry practice within Deloitte and we serve many of the industry leaders in Banking, both in Switzerland and across the world.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• In this challenging position you will get the opportunity to lead teams, demonstrate your strong analytical capabilities and apply knowledge of selected tools and techniques, drawing logical conclusions
• You will work side by side with our clients' top management in various sub-industries (e.g., Retail Banking, Asset and Wealth Management, Private Banking, Investment Banking) to understand issues and market challenges, refine ideas, and propose solutions to problems addressing key client needs
• You will act as a trusted advisor to the clients providing insightful thinking and views to support the clients
• Our projects regularly have a global scope and provide room for creative, self-motivated work, as you develop your skills and manage work streams and more junior team members of the team
• You will be leading the development of compelling and robust internal propositions and client facing proposals
• You will be working alongside client users, businesses, IT change teams, and sponsors to design and deliver transformation across all functional areas
• You will bring in your in-depth experience of key industry processes to provide insights to our clients' requirements
• Working with the top companies in the Banking industry you will have excellent opportunities for further professional development
• Strong academic background
• 7+ years of experience (with at least 2 years in a top-tier consulting company) in front-, middle- or back- office project management roles for top-tier or medium-sized Banking organizations
• Strong understanding of Banking services is a must, experience within the industry sub-sector gained directly from working in the industry or from relevant project work within a consulting firm
• Proven ability to identify and drive opportunities to sell professional services in a Banking environment
• Commercial awareness and ability to articulate and present value propositions and proposals
• Strong project and programme delivery capability, experience of running large or complex engagements
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence management and build credibility across the client organisation
• Experience of leading and developing junior team members
• Insightful and innovative thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
• Energetic, team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence and confidence
• Fluency in German and English are essential. Fluency in French is a plus
• Experience and knowledge in one or more of the following would be an advantage: Target Operating Model design and implementation, process excellence / Lean Six Sigma, regulation-driven change, core platform strategy and implementation e.g., Avaloq, Temenos, Guidewire
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature