Conditions of use
By using Tamia SA products and services available on our website ( www.jobtic.ch ), you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.1. Data protection
All the personal data that you communicate to us will be treated as strictly confidential, according to the legal provisions. Tamia SA takes technical as well as organizational protection measures in order to avoid any misuse of this data, any loss, any destruction or any access to unauthorized persons.
In accordance with the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and through its founding company Tamia SA, jobtic.ch commits to use the information the candidates share for the intended use of our internet platform only. jobtic.ch will only authorize access to the companies that have a customer account on jobtic.ch.2. Data Display
The candidate commits to post accurate information about him or herself only, which is not illegal nor immoral. Jobtic reserves the right to remove the registrations and the applications that don’t follow the conditions of use.3. Services
Tamia SA offers a recruitment service through specialized web portals. This platform allows those who are looking for a job to post their CV online and allows the companies to post job offers in order to recruit qualified employees as well as access services which are complementary to the jobtic.ch product.
Jobtic.ch is not an employment agency and does not search or make a selection of people.4. Trial with jobtic.ch
Jobtic.ch offers to companies (not candidates) the possibility of a trial with no obligation to buy during a 7 day period. Once this period expires, you give us your agreement that we may access to your data and that your payment will be made. Any protest or plea has to be written and made by registered letter with recorded delivery. The expiry date is relevant before the Court.5. Payment terms
Tamia SA sells different products to companies (not candidates). In order to pay for these services, jobtic.ch uses different options: send a bill, ask for a credit card number (Visa, MasterCard) or ask for a Postcard number. The payment with a credit card or with a PostCard is made through Datatrans AG (Swiss Payment Competence). The data transaction (credit card number or PostCard) is made directly through their system. jobtic.ch doesn’t access to this data and doesn’t save any users payment data. Jobtic.ch is informed by Datatrans AG concerning the payment status, in order to activate the service which the user has paid for.
Jobtic.ch cannot take any responsibility regarding the availability, the data storage or the data processing related to the users and to the payments which go through Datatrans or Postfinance.6. Responsibility
Tamia SA doesn’t take responsibility for technical problems which could occur, any interruption or any technical problem which could disrupt the services available on jobtic.ch. Our company doesn’t guaranty the technical quality of the data which is transferred. Our company doesn’t take responsibility if the access to our website is momentarily not possible because of a technical problem. The company doesn’t take responsibility either if the customer suffers any damage or loss because of a data loss.
Tamia SA can’t be held responsible concerning the job offers which are posted on its platform. The candidates and the companies take the entire responsibility of the content of the CVs and the job offers they publish online.
Most of the requests are made automatically and there is a large amount of accessible links that are suggested on jobtic.ch. So Tamia SA can’t do any preventive check on these websites and will not take any responsibility for their content or for the external sources to which they redirect. Our company doesn’t guarantee their availability either.7. Moral commitment
If it is brought to the knowledge of Tamia SA that illegal content is published on our website or on an external webpage redirected by jobtic.ch, Tamia SA will remove the links without delay. The users are able to inform Tamia SA at any time via e-mail that illegal content has been published.8. Intellectual property and unfair competition
Without any preliminary authorization from Tamia SA, users or visitors have no right to copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, and make use of any other way of the information that is published on the platform jobtic.ch. The lack of respect of this ban will be punished, as well as any total or partial reproduction of the content of the jobtic.ch website. Tamia SA reserves the right to bring a case before the court.9. Practicable Law and jurisdiction
When requested, jobtic.ch via the founder company Tamia SA, communicates in written which data is backed up, according to the law in effect.
For any other question concerning the data protection, send us an e-mail. We’ll answer as soon as possible to your questions.
Data protection statement
The declared objective of Tamia SA is to offer you services that you can use in an essentially anonymous manner. We only ask for your personal data when indispensable for using our services. In addition, you decide how the personal data you enter are to be used and who can access them. We guarantee that we shall process all personal data entrusted to us with respect for your trust and assure you that these data are entered with the utmost care, processed in the strictest confidence and used for the purposes for which they were collected. In this context, we comply with the applicable legal provisions and the principles set out below. By entering your personal data on the Tamia SA web pages, you expressly agree to their processing in accordance with these principles.
1. Data acquisition and recording1.1 Data entry
All data entrusted to us are stored in Tamia SA's database, are processed in the strictest confidence and are not disclosed to third parties except in cases according to Section 4 of this data protection policy.1.2 Registration of job seekers
As a job seeker, you have the option of registering your profile on the Tamia SA web pages. You decide which personal data you enter in your profile. Your title, surname, first name, e-mail address, the insertion of a password and the acceptance of the conditions must be provided for the registration. A billing address must be provided for paid services. The extent of the personal data required for the use of a service, as well as the manner in which they are processed, appears on the Tamia SA web pages, in the description of the corresponding service to which you are asked to refer in order to understand the purpose of the processing concerned.1.3 Advertisers
When opening a new ad account, employers and recruitment agencies (hereinafter “advertisers”) enter all the information necessary for billing and managing their customer relationship with Tamia SA, including the company name, address, first and last name of the contact, contact email, contact password and billing address. The access information to be provided (user name and password) allows the advertiser to have secure access to manage the publication of its job vacancy advertisements. All data generated by the advertiser during the business relationship are stored in Tamia SA's database for as long as our business relationship continues, subject to legal obligations, including tax, obliging us to retain your data for an additional period after our business relationship expires, in order to make business relationship easier to reactivate at a later date.1.4 Logging access data
Tamia SA installs cookies to make its online offers easier to use and to obtain information to improve its offers. Cookies are small text files that the web browser places in one of the directories of the user's system provided for this purpose. Permanent cookies and session cookies are installed. Permanent cookies, for example, allow a session to be opened automatically if the user has expressly requested it when registering. Session cookies record, for example, the language code chosen by the user or login information during a session on the website. Through cookies, we collect data on the use of our offers (for example, on job offers that the user has clicked on during a session). This allows us to generate better and more relevant search results for registered users who allow cookies. Users have the option at any time, by configuring their web browser accordingly, of prohibiting cookies or to display a message enabling them to decide, for each cookie, whether they wish to accept or reject it.
If you refuse to have cookies recorded in your terminal, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless needed to navigate in certain spaces of the Tamia SA site. Consequently, Tamia SA does not accept any responsibility for the consequences associated with the disrupted operation of our services resulting from the inability to record or consult the cookies needed for the site to function and which you would have refused or deleted.b) Log file
When accessing our web pages, general data are stored in a log file for statistical purposes. This concerns in particular:
- IP address
- date and time of access
- file name required
- access status (ok, partial content, document not found, etc.)
- page from which access took place
- top-level domain (*.ch, *.fr, *.com, etc.)
- Web browser used
- operating system used
Tamia SA processes this data in anonymous form, for example to establish which days the data are accessed most. Depending on the IP address, there is no examination of personal data log files.c) Monitoring and analytical tools
In order to measure and evaluate the use of our services, we use different technical monitoring and analysis systems. These measurements can be taken anonymously or according to the individual.
The most frequently used analytical tool is Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc. As a result, the captured data are usually transferred to a Google server in the United States or another third country, where the IP addresses are anonymised so that they can no longer be linked to a device. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You can block the collection and processing of these data by Google Analytics by activating an opt-out cookie that prevents future input of your data when you visit this website. Detailed information on this can be found at this Link.
Then, using the ShareThis plugin allows us to automate the management of sharing our content on social networks. Consequently, the data entered are transmitted to a ShareThis server. You can block the collection and processing of this data by ShareThis by activating a cookie opt-out that prevents any future input of your data when you visit this website. Detailed information can be found at: Link.
2. Other intended purposes
In addition to providing services related to linking job seekers and advertisers, we may process your data for the following purposes:
- Marketing: we reserve the right to use your data for marketing purposes within the framework permitted by law and in the following manner:
- When you create a candidate user account, we may use your contact information to send you records for recruiters and similar employment services such as statistics. You may receive regular newsletters by email. You can cancel marketing emails/newsletters or have yourself removed from the mailing list at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in each newsletter.
- When you create a recruiter user account, our platform gives you access to a recruiter account and to the candidate files we send you. We may use your contact information for business contacts and billing purposes. You may receive information about similar products, services related to employment, such as marketing emails. You can cancel marketing emails at any time or remove yourself from the mailing list by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in each newsletter.
- Depending on the information you have provided, we may post individual offers on the Jobtic.ch website, in mobile applications (mobile apps) or on any other website or social networking pages. These are offers that you can find directly on the “Jobtic.ch” page or products and offers from third parties that might interest you.
- Other communications: we may contact you by email, mail, telephone or SMS depending on the contact information you have provided. This may be for the following reasons:
- To answer and/or process your requests;
- o To send a questionnaire or an evaluation of our Tamia SA website based on your experiences with Tamia SA websites.
- Market research: we occasionally offer our clients the opportunity to take part in market research. Any personal information submitted as part of these market research studies will only be used with your consent. Identifying and preventing fraud: your personal data may also be used to identify or prevent cases of fraud or illegal and undesirable actions. Improvement of our service: we use personal data for analytical purposes in order to improve our service, user comfort as well as the functionality and quality of our services relating to working on the Internet.
3. Data security
Tamia SA uses technical and organisational security measures to protect the data managed against manipulation, loss, accidental or intentional destruction or against access by unauthorised persons according to the current state of the art. Security measures are continually being improved to keep pace with technological developments. However, Tamia SA accepts no liability for the loss of data or access to them and use by unauthorised persons.
Most of the data collected by Tamia SA are hosted in Switzerland by the INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA hosting provider, which ensures complete confidentiality in accordance with the data protection laws in force.
4. Transfer of your personal data to third parties by Tamia SA
- Third-party service providers appointed by us: where appropriate, we use the services of third-party service providers, such as data processors, to process your personal data on our behalf. This is done for the purpose of making payments, shipping marketing materials or for analytical after-sales service. These processors are bound by confidentiality agreements and we ensure that any personal data they process will be processed in accordance with the law, including prohibiting them from using your data for any personal or other purpose.
- Third-party service providers instructed by you: if you access third-party services such as social network service providers through our website or prior to accessing our website, we may receive data such as user names, passwords or other data made available to us by these services in order to improve and adapt our website individually. The data we collect from your account with the respective social networks may depend on the data protection setting that you have set up with the social network in question; in this case, please consult the data protection practices of the respective social network.
- Judicial, criminal, civil or administrative authorities insofar as the law obliges us to do so.
5. Modification and deletion of data
Each client can delete their profile or job offer themselves. He or she can also ask for customer data to be deleted by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.Only the client concerned may process the information that appears in the profile of jobseekers or in job offers that are published.
6. Right of access>
Each customer has the right to ask to know if data concerning him are recorded on Tamia SA, and which. Corresponding requests should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. . Any other questions regarding these data protection provisions should also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. We endeavour to respond to requests as quickly as possible.
7. Modification of this data protection provisions
Tamia SA reserves the right to amend these data protection provisions at any time. Any changes will be published on the Tamia SA web pages.
8. Modification of this data protection provisions
This declaration is subject to Swiss law. Any dispute arising directly or indirectly therefrom shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Lausanne District Court.
Tamia SA, Lausanne, June 2017