We are international, entrepreneurial and fast growing. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we offer our staff exciting national and international career opportunities.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
By choosing Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, you choose a career in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, where you get the opportunity to grow as a professional while serving many of the most prestigious and market leading organizations globally. Our Cyber services span the full spectrum ranging from multi-year security-transformation programs, data protection and privacy, as well as cyber simulations to hands on technical work such as Red Teaming, penetration testing, or application security.
What you need
• Strong understanding of the entire ecosystem of data protection including
Data Loss Prevention, Digital Rights Management, Data Classification,
Tokenization and encryption as well as experience in the design,
development, implementation and maintenance of data protection strategy.
• A passion for information and cyber as well as broad experiences beyond
data protection e.g. in application protection, identity and access
management, incident response, privacy/ GDPR, vulnerability management,
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships
while demonstrating significant influencing abilities, either as a consultant or
as a staff member within an organisation.
• A track record of successfully delivering information and cyber security
projects, both as a subject matter expert and in a project management role.
• The ideal candidate will have a Big 4 Cyber consulting background, or
equivalent experience delivering complex engagements against high
• Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or others indicating deep specialist
capabilities, are advantageous
• Highly fluent English and German skills, both written and verbal, are required; French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level
What you’ll do
• Deliver a portfolio of Cyber related engagements across our business,
including effective people management on client engagements and working
seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the
organisation and around the globe.
• Establish credibility with current and prospective clients by demonstrating
specialist knowledge of various aspects of data protection, information
security and regulatory compliance.
• Provide support in guiding business and technology partners on data
protection matters and methodologies.
• Lead small-to mid-sized engagements, with the limited support of senior team
members, including providing guidance to more junior staff and serving as the
primary day-to-day interaction point for the client.
• Work with proposition owners to enhance our tools, methodologies and
knowledge assets; create innovative new service offerings based on market
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at email@example.com.