We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Our M&A advisory team is looking for you!
Deloitte is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage complex problems in M&A, specifically in the operational and functional areas of Integration and Separation. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you!
Integration and Separation advisory is one of the fastest growing practice within Deloitte and we serve leading companies, both in Switzerland and worldwide.
What you can expect from us
- You will support M&A integration and separation projects (like the analysis of M&A on the client's business model, scenario analysis, the integration or separation of a diverse set of functional and operational areas of a business, operational execution)
- You will quickly broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients involved in M&A transactions
- You will develop opportunities at clients, contribute to proposals and support the development of client offerings
- You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner, structure decision making and strive to develop pragmatic solution real time
- Min. 3 years’ experience in consulting
- Experience in the sales and delivery lifecycle of consulting projects
- Confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, and “thinking out of the box”
- Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
- Fluency in English and either German or French
- Willing to travel (inter)nationally if required
Any questions? Get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on email@example.com.
Thanks for mentioning jobtic.ch in your application documents