We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Reward team is looking for you!
Our Reward team, based in our Tax & Legal practice, provides a broad range of inter-disciplinary advice to national and international clients in the area of compensation models and structures, with a special focus on the design and implementation of long-term incentive schemes, equity based incentives and executive compensation.
What you can expect from us
- You will be able to further build up, lead, develop and train the Swiss national reward team
- Working on inter-disciplinary projects, (e.g., M&A, legal and tax), advising Swiss and international clients on reward and compensation matters
- Designing and implementing incentive plans and executive compensation schemes with a focus on the Swiss regulatory requirements
- Leading international equity incentive plan projects
- Develop, negotiate and implement tax rulings
- Supporting our clients from conceptual design to actual implementation, including tax and legal aspects
- Being responsible for driving the business in terms of developing service offerings as well as actively approaching prospects and acquiring new clients
- You will mainly work out of Zurich, with meetings and projects in all areas of Switzerland
- You have an academic qualification, preferably in law or economics
- At least 8 years professional experience in a leading reward role (preferably in Switzerland in an international environment), either on the corporate side or in reward consulting
- Additional experience in pensions would be an advantage
- Experience in leading a team including development and coaching of the team members
- You enjoy working in a challenging and inter-disciplinary area, with different people from different fields
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages, especially French, would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Scarpello at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for mentioning jobtic.ch in your application documents