Deloitte Switzerland Risk Advisory
Our risk advisory experts advise our clients on how to effectively manage and optimize strategic, technological, operational, and financial risks in the midst of transformation.
Deloitte Switzerland is made up of intellectually curious, smart people, including experts in advanced analytics, including machine learning, artificial intelligence and cognitive analytics. Our people are at the heart of our organisation and it is their entrepreneurial spirit that is making an impact to clients and driving our success. The innovative culture of our people not only differentiates Deloitte in Switzerland but also acts as one of our greatest competitive advantages in the marketplace. We work on some of the most advanced, transformational projects happening in Switzerland which provides growth opportunities for our people. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or specialise within an industry sector. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with.
Deloitte Risk Analytics Services
The financial services marketplace continues to undergo a significant transformation in deriving valuable information to proactively manage key business and technology risks, achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness in operations, and stay ahead of the curve in customer experience and relationship management. Supporting as an integrated part of our core Risk Advisory Services, our Risk Analytics function works with leading global banks, asset managers, wealth managers and insurers to combine significant knowledge of business strategy and risk with a range of analytical tools and technologies to derive valuable management-level insights to complex challenges. The team combines a wealth of in-depth industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. With this team, our clients receive the full spectrum of insights on key strategic, regulatory, financial, operational and insurance related risks, and new opportunities to grow, through current state assessments to large-scale transformation programmes.
As an experienced and respected business, risk and information technology professional, you will be a major contributor to lead the delivery of high quality results to our national and international financial services clients in Switzerland.
What you can expect from us
- We offer internships for a minimum period of 3-6 months for students or graduates
- A varied and challenging opportunity and tasks in our fast growing company
- A flexible work environment where you need to bring in your ideas and skills
- As an interface between technology and business, you are involved in real projects on the following topics: Regulatory response, customer risk and opportunity analytics, liquidity and capital risk analytics, cyber risk analytics, insight driven organisation, financial crime and technology analytics.
- In the various projects, you gradually assume tasks and responsibility for solving complex problems.
- To start with us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- Degree from a university or technical college in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics or the like.
- Experience with data tools such as MS-SQL, ORACLE, MySQL, ACL, Access, Excel, SAS, R.
- Practical experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, .Net, SQL or ABAP.
- You think analytically and in a structured manner to address complex business-related topics with support of data analysis.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Pleasesubmit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references anddegree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact A. Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org