Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile, organised and creative young marketing professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Audit & Assurance team is looking for you!
The Audit Planning Assistant has a key role within Audit & Assurance, lying at the heart of all the processes and having a considerable effect on the profitability of the practice. He/she sits at the heart of the scheduling operation and looks after all the team’s practitioners.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You will be in regular contact with Deloitte employees across Switzerland.
- An important part of the role will be providing support and ensuring the continued training and development of the audit team.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zürich.
- You will ensure the client teams have the best-suited people, combining industry experience with technical knowledge.
- You will ensure that practitioners are appropriately matched to jobs which are challenging and developmental taking into consideration a mid to long-term view of their career path.
- You will balance the needs of the individual with those of the organisation (in particular with internal secondments, mobility and work on long term projects not necessary utilising the core competency an individual was hired for).
- You will deliver optimal utilisation for the business unit by closely interacting with the business unit partners.
- You will ensure that there is flexibility in the system to cope with the unplanned needs of partners and senior managers when new work has been won.
- You will provide up-to-date reports on availability, forecast utilisation, forecast revenue, forecast accuracy, variances according to plan and available resources to management on a weekly basis.
- You will enable mid to long-term staff planning identifying tactical and strategic recruiting needs to ensure that the business is supplied with sufficient and appropriately qualified staff.
- Operation and Staffing Experience in a professional Service Firm ideally at one of the Big 4
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills.
- You are a reliable team player and have experience in coordinating staff.
- You have strong organizational skills and a sound judgment.
- You enjoy working with different people from different fields.
- You have experience in working with senior Stakeholders.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature