We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Enhance your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Our Forensic team is looking for you!
Deloitte Forensic as part of the Financial Advisory Service line is ranked one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. We work across industry sectors on investigations with both a local and international reach. Deloitte Forensic provides specialist advice and assistance to banks, companies and lawyers relating to fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations, and prevention, detection and review of misconduct.
We are currently expanding our forensic practice and are seeking talented, highly motivated and innovative practitioners with an expertise in the area of accounting and/or finance to be based in Zurich.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
What you can expect from us
• You will be a member of a highly successful, collaborative and multi-
disciplinary team comprising accounting, fraud and financial crime experts, IT
engineers and legal advisors;
• You will be a team member of high profile engagements that support our
clients in responding to internal and external investigations, regulatory
enquiries and disputes;
• The role is client facing and very often involves working directly with our
clients at their premises.
• In addition to the operational duties, you will have the opportunity to work with
senior management to assist in the elaboration and the development of new
business proposals; and
• In return for your continued success, enthusiasm and commitment we will
provide you with a variety of challenges, a comprehensive training program,
cutting edge performance management process and a structured career path.
• You have completed a University Degree, and a Master in Accounting,
Finance or Economics;
• CPA, CFA, CF or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress) is a
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience in accounting, auditing and/or
financial advisory – previous experience in compliance/AML, forensic
accounting, investigations or litigation services is a plus;
• A strong command of Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc;
• Strong business acumen, integrity, analytical and conceptual skills, and ability
to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics;
• We are particularly interested in people with a keen eye for detail and who
have a natural affinity for problem solving, and who like taking on
responsibilities, can handle the pressure of delivering results efficiently on time
and on budget, and are service orientated;
• We expect strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and can build
strong relationships with client and colleagues; and
• The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be
willing to travel when required and have a very good command of English,
German and or French. Any other additional language would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Liza Follert at email@example.com.