We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage the most complex of problems.
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new talent models, and cognitive tools, work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs and work are being reinvented. Our Human Capital practice is at the forefront of helping clients to respond to these fundamental new challenges. We are the global leader in this space and the largest practice of its kind in the Swiss market. We are widely recognised by our clients across all industries for our collaborative approach, insight and expertise, and the quality of our work.
By seeing the vision through to reality, producing a plan and approach to successfully bring our client's Human Capital strategy to life, we empower them to gain or maintain competitive advantage against an ever-changing market context. Our track record of success and our growth ambitions provide a fantastic platform for your career. Our value propositions within the Organisation Transformation space include (Strategic) Change Management, Agile Organisation, Culture, Learning Solutions, Talent Management, and Leadership Development.
For further expansion of our Organisation, Transformation team, we are looking for a professional with background both in Human Capital consulting and one of our core industries (Financial Services/Banking, Life Sciences or Consumer Goods). This experience might be current or reflect a prior role in a top-tier Human Capital consulting firm, and could be combined with profound roles in organisational change / transformation domains within leading companies.
What you can expect from us
- As a Consultant/Senior Consultant for Organisation Transformation you will play a vital role in delivering transformation and change management projects across a variety of client environments
- You will be a key team member in liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on project teams
- You will be deliver a variety of work related to client projects in all stages of the transformation lifecycle from assessment, design, planning and execution
- We offer you an inclusive, agile work environment, entrepreneurial culture and a team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally
- While focused on the Swiss market, our projects often have an international flavour and provide room for creative and self-motivated work
- You will have the opportunity to shape the team and develop innovative ideas
- An incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, with the ability to structure, manage and deliver under pressure
- A strong communicator with interpersonal skills and notable presence
- An excellent relationship builder with clients and fellow consultants
Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the client
- Excited to take up other “team challenges” and you demonstrate clear potential and ambitions to pursue a successful longer-term career with us
- A strong academic background (Master degree / MBA in Business, Psychology or a related field from a reputable institution or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience with Human Capital in the context of organisational transformations / change management. Previous consulting experience is highly advantageous.
- A track record in supporting successful transformation and change management projects in complex environments
- Industry experience in Financial Services/Banking, Life Sciences or Consumer Goods
- Excellent project management discipline
- Excellent skills to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Strong commercial acumen, market awareness and network
- Work independently, take initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
- Enjoy working with different people from different fields and cultures
- Communicate fluently in English, German and/or French; additional languages will be an advantage
- Enjoy travelling and are 100% flexible on travel requirements
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature