We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our Supply Chain Management (SCM) team focuses on a number of service offerings which are designed to address the key supply chain issues facing the CXO suite: Supply Chain Strategy, Digital & Insight Driven Organization, Post Merger Integration, Supply Chain Planning, Sourcing and Procurement and Product Development.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Our Supply Chain practice works with a variety of high-profile clients across
the major industry sectors. Typical projects include new the design and
implementation of new Supply Chain Functions, Post Merger Integration,
Network optimization, Integrated Business Planning, Digital Supply Chain
Management, Sourcing Optimization and Procurement Transformation and
Supply Chain Visibility initiatives
• You will work in project teams of 2-10 consultants usually at the client site and
also support business development and knowledge management activities
• Operating as an integral part of the Deloitte Consulting team, you will have
access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets,
and training opportunities
• You will leverage Deloitte’s global organisation and experience in providing
and implementing innovative recommendations and solutions to your clients
• You will fast broaden your experiences, working with experienced international
Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients
• Our projects usually have an international scope and always provide room for
creative and self-motivated work. Competitive compensation and benefits are
• We offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm with a strong
• Excellent university level degree with strong numerical skills (e.g. Economics,
Engineering, Business Administration)
• At least 6-10 years of experience in Supply Chain environments, preferably
• Significant industry experience in integrating, separating as well as
transforming Supply Chain functions
• Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering
results and value in Supply Chain environments
• Solid experience in Life Sciences (preferred) as well as Consumer and I
Industrial Products industry
• Understanding of and/or change experience in projects across the Supply
Chain Operating Model, with focus on strategy, process, organisation, people
• Ability to work effectively in teams
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in using Microsoft Office in an analytical environment
• Fluency in English is a must-have, and German or French
• Travel mobility to serve international clients
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Bickford on email@example.com.