We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
As a consultant within Deloitte Digital, you'll be providing our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business. You will be working with both our clients and the Deloitte Digital teams to define and optimise digital strategies and support them through digital and multichannel transformation programmes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and
offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• You will liaise with the client on a daily basis which gives you the opportunity
to establish yourself as a competent partner for management and a trusted
advisor in digital transformation programs
• Business requirements must be understood and insightful recommendations
as well as engaging UX solutions developed to help our clients and their
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new
challenges every day
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Strong SOA background and minimum 5 years of experience with the
concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of SOA applications,
information and underlying information technologies and with developing and
• Good understanding of REST & SOAP, UML, JSON and design patterns
• Organization & attention to Detail
• Analytical thinking
• You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with
customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature