We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our strategy team works side by side with our clients' top management to solve essential strategic challenges. Our perspective is broad - we form interdisciplinary teams and use our deep industry knowledge and client experience to investigate and analyse markets, competitors, customers and our clients' organisation in order to deliver practical and visionary solutions.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new
challenges every day
• The nature of our work varies greatly, but chances are your engagement will
involve all of the following over time: corporate strategy; customer, product
and channel strategy; market entry/growth; new business development;
portfolio analysis and investment decisions; financial modelling to quantify a
strategy or investment; implications of business strategy for a client's business
model, their operations or the supporting technology; cost and activity analysis
and deal advisory work
• You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner, structure
decision making and strive to develop pragmatic recommendations, tempered
• While focused on the Swiss market, our projects usually have an international
scope and provide room for creative and self-motivated work
• You will have the opportunity to shape the team and develop innovative ideas
by helping clients to gain or maintain competitive advantage against an ever
changing market context
• You are expected to take ownership of multiple projects and drive these to
successful completion using your expertise and leadership skills
• We offer you a varied, very client-facing and challenging role in a fast growing
• University degree from a reputable institution; MBA from a leading business
school or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience (6+ years) and background in strategy consulting within
a consulting firm including relevant industry reference
• Industry focus (Life Sciences, Consumer Business, or Manufacturing)
• Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
• Ability to structure, manage and deliver change
• Team leader with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence
• Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the Client
• Fluency in English and either German or French
• Full travel mobility
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature