We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit & Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Berne, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Marketing team is looking for you!
We are looking for an agile, organised, creative and team oriented Marketing Specialist in the Banking and Asset Management area to execute and work on ambitious marketing campaigns for our banking and asset management practices in Switzerland. The role involves providing brand, marketing and business development advice, as well as driving the delivery of campaigns, which make use of the full marketing mix.
The individual will join a multicultural team and will engage with specialists across the firm in order to deliver impactful experiences for our banking and asset management clients. This will include activities linked to hot topics such as innovation, automation and regulation updates relevant for the market.
This position reports to the Head Marketing Financial Services and Banking Industry and will be based in Zurich.
What you can expect from us
- Execute the banking and asset management marketing plans which align with the banking, asset management industries and firm’s objectives. Ensuring ongoing buy-in and engagement from Deloitte partners and business;
- Execute high-profile marketing initiatives such as events, thought leaderships as well as digital and social media campaigns that presents compelling and innovative experiences for our clients;
- Manage Deloitte’s banking blog (drive of content agenda, management of editorial calendar, publishing and marketing of individual posts);
- Enable, challenge and review the marketing outcomes, reporting impact and return on investment;
- Effectively engage with the wider marketing team, for example PR, Research, Design Studio and Digital team, in order to deliver distinctiveness in all our campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or economics, with a minimum of 4 years of marketing experience (banking/asset management industry and/or professional services marketing preferred).
- Ability to develop a high-level understanding of complex, technical subject matters and entrepreneurial topics.
- Influencing skills - the role holder will need to be able to put his/her views across clearly and have the confidence to engage with senior people.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent organisation abilities as well as to manage and deliver multiple tasks.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, being flexible and to have a hands-on approach.
- Capable of committing and delivering to short deadlines to keep up with a fast-paced market environment.
- Fluent in German and English. French a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature