We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Private Sector transformation team helps clients improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations while focusing on the full life cycle of operations transformation: from target operating model design; through to operations transformation, including process reengineering and operational performance improvement.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• The opportunity to develop solutions around improving or transforming the
operating model and cost structure fitting our client’s needs for which you will
also leverage digital technology, data architecture and agile teams
• Supporting the development of proposals is also a part of your duties, as is
sales support and project controlling
• Taking an active role in the design and delivery of operating models for
transformation programmes for various industries within the Private Sector
• Understanding client needs and translating them into feasible solutions
aligned with the project strategy
• Designing, improving or transforming private sector markets industry specific
core operational processes
• Preparing new processes and/or business requirements for front office,
product control, middle office and back office functions of private sector clients
• Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing
diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them and a clear understanding
of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
• Minimum 6 years of experience in the private sector industry in Life Sciences
and/ or Consumer Business and/or Oil and Gas and/or Manufacturing and
previous consulting experience
• University degree from a reputable institution; Masters from a leading
business school or equivalent experience
• Broad experience in an operational improvement related role including cost
and operational efficiency, operating model optimisation, integration of digital
• Good understanding of working on transformation projects and leading
• Previous work experience on high-profile and complex engagements
• Extensive knowledge of consulting methodologies and tools
• Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder relationships and
managing project teams
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to think creatively to solve client issues
• Flexibility to travel
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Bickford on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature