We are international, entrepreneurial andgrowing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leadingauditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax,Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich,Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
OurRisk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customershow to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks.Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected informationsecurity professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of highquality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland andabroad.
Deloitte offers you national andinternational career opportunities as well as a broad internal and externaltraining programme.
DeloitteCyber Risk Services
By choosing Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, youchoose a career in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment,where you get the opportunity to serve many of the most prestigious and marketleading organizations globally.
Working within Cyber Risk Services you willgrow your career in an exciting environment where information is a strategicasset. We offer you the ability to work on challenging contemporary topicsincluding Cyber Crisis Simulations, global security transformation programs,the latest privacy regulation from Europe, or niche skills, for example inethical hacking of consumer devices.
Whatyou can expect from us
· We offer you an international, dynamic andyoung work culture.
· You will learn and apply Deloitte securitymethodologies on live engagements.
· You will work with multiple clients across avariety of industries.
· You will support business developmentactivities such as proposals.
· As a member of our highly motivated,multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
· Degree from a university or technical collegein IT, engineering or computer science.
· Strong academic understanding of(information) security topics
· You grasp new concepts quickly and are bothcustomer and team-oriented.
· You are reliable, willing to take onresponsibility in a fast-paced environment and happy to workindependently.
· You communicate confidently in English,ideally with a strong understanding of German or French.
Anyquestions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Pleasesubmit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references anddegree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We donot accept agency applications for this vacancy.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross email@example.com
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature