We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you a tailored training programme as well as financial support and time off to study part-time to become a Certified Accountant.
What you can expect from your role
- We offer an international and dynamic growing environment, dealing with Swiss GAAPs as well as international GAAPs such as IFRS and US GAAP.
- We will give you the opportunity to manage and supervise daily audit fieldwork on national and international audit engagements.
- We will involve you in substantive testing, test of controls and other audit topics.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, we will challenge you with new challenges every day.
- We will support you on your journey to become a Swiss CPA
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in finance or accounting and started the certification to Swiss CPA.
- You have three to six years' audit experience, ideally with a Big4 company.
- You have practical experience with CO, IFRS, US GAAP.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
- You are very confident in communicating in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers .
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature