We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you a tailored training programme as well as financial support and time off to study part-time to become a Certified Accountant.
What you can expect from us
- You will work in an international and dynamic growing environment, dealing with Swiss GAAPs as well as international GAAPs such as IFRS and US GAAP.
- You will take care of an attractive portfolio of customers to develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction.
- You will manage daily audit fieldwork, inform supervisors of the audit status, and coordinate the translation of the group audit strategy to detailed audit programs for distribution to multiple executing locations in America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- You will support in a broad range of other projects such as proposals, due diligence projects and internal trainings.
You can share your knowledge and experience with others at Deloitte and to drive our culture of high quality and ambitions by guiding and coaching others.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting and Finance
- Audit qualification (e.g. Swiss CPA) and recent direct working experience with IFRS or US-GAAP.
- You have experience in managing globally diversified and complex audits and in building trusted relationships with customers and other stakeholders.
- Your technical and analytical skills are strong and outstanding.
- You are very confident in communicating in German and English.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers .
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kica at email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature