We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading audit and advisory firms. Our service lines specialise in Consulting, Audit & Risk Advisory, Tax and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancies in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our clients manage even the most complex of problems. Are you looking for further career development in management consultancy? If so Deloitte is the firm for you.
Our Finance transformation team specialises in the role of the CFO and how we can help CFOs to strategise about their organisation’s future performance, catalyse current performance, optimize the operational efficiency of Finance, and provide effective stewardship to protect against loss. We help CFOs do familiar things differently, make what was exceptional routine and grasp their opportunity to take a strategic leadership role for their organisations in the adoption of digital technologies.
We take your further development seriously - in addition to sponsorship of accountancy qualifications, Deloitte offers comprehensive training to develop professional skills.
What you can expect from us
• Client service will be the main component of your role. You will work in
partnership with client and Deloitte colleagues on innovative solutions to the
pressing challenges faced by today’s CFOs
• You will help to generate insight, participate in workshops to explore options
and prepare and deliver presentations to build consensus
• You will network with client and internal colleagues, learn about and promote
our business and help to develop service offerings to build our market
• You will contribute to the writing of compelling proposals and delivery of client
• You will contribute to recruitment events, interviews and assessment days for
• We offer you a varied and challenging career path in a rapidly growing, client
focused company with an enviable market profile and clear opportunities for
• A Zurich based, multicultural, international environment with a strong feedback
culture to support our emphasis on continual self-development
Your qualifications and skills
• A very good university degree (Master's, MBA or PhD) ideally in a Finance
• At least 4 years’ professional experience in a Finance function or consulting
engagements for CFOs
• Up to date working knowledge of the role of the CFO in large organisations
and specific knowledge in a Finance discipline, e.g. planning and performance
measurement, external reporting, closing, transactional processes, TOM, etc.
• Some experience of managing small teams at work and working to demanding
• Some track record of being reliable, proactive and seeking responsibility in a
• Experience and insight into Finance in the Financial Services Industry and/or
other Non-FS industries
• You enjoy being in contact with clients and have begun to develop your
network of client contacts
• You find working with or managing diverse stakeholders from different fields
and backgrounds rewarding
• You have a good knowledge of the main computer programmes
• You communicate confidently in German and English
Interested? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree and professional certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature