We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
As a consultant within Deloitte Digital, you'll be providing our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business. You will be working with both our clients and the Deloitte Digital teams to define and optimise digital strategies and support them through digital and multichannel transformation programmes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• As an expert in Adobe Marketing Cloud solution components lead multiple
highly-complex, multi-solution consulting and implementation engagements
• Understand the full suite of Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and other Digital
• Leverage hands-on technical and product skills, as well as digital marketing
business acumen, in designing the solution architecture
• Take leadership during project definition, estimation processes and delivery in
collaboration with Project Managers
• Develop and nurture technical expertise to confidently lead and grow teams of
experts from Deloitte, partner or client organizations
• Participate within the Deloitte community to develop and share best practices
• Present and articulate selling points on different management levels internally
• Build trusted relationships with our clients, teams & partners
• Provide thought leadership to the team and wider consulting community
helping to set future strategic direction
• Work on own initiatives without direction for consulting and business
• Work onsite at the clients
• Academic record of achievements from a reputable university or equivalent
(Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering)
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• Passion for Digital Marketing trends and technologies
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Campaign (Adobe Certified Expert) and
Experience Manager (Adobe Certified Expert)
• A good understanding and minimum 5 years of technical hands-on experience
with other solution components of the Adobe Marketing Cloud including
Target, Social, Analytics, Audience Manager and Media Optimizer (AEM
certifications are considered an advantage)
• Understanding of architectural concepts including performance and capacity
planning, network/infrastructure planning, security architecture, and systems
• Deep experience through whole project lifecycle and ability to estimate and
execute tasks throughout the lifecycle (including architectural design,
development, implementation, deployment and life cycle management)
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and in a
highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Deep expertise in leading larger projects, work streams or programs from a
technical perspective in a globally distributed delivery model
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in English - verbal and written
- and ability to articulate business solutions to both technical and non-technical
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of clients and in challenging situations,
establishing credibility and trust quickly
• Evidence of delivering end-to-end enterprise software development projects
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature