We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected information security professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland and abroad.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What we offer
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing company
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- National and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
- Responsibility for project delivery, business development and managing the practice and team.
- You will be leading multiple, highly-complex advisory engagements using your understanding of and experience in one or more of our key services around data management, data governance and data analytics tools and techniques in context of:
- Financial Crime Analytics
- Regulation & Legal change
- Business Risk
- Innovation & Technology Risk
What we expect
- A degree and/ or relevant professional qualification in business informatics or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services firm in a context of the services referred to above
- A strong understanding of the Financial Services and/ or Life Sciences industry, a deep understanding of the trends affecting the industry – in particular the current regulatory landscape – and a point of view on how data and analytics can transform the industry.
- A passion for making sense of data, the ability to determine client needs by supplementing standard methodologies and tools with innovative approaches and delivering big data solutions to address the most complex challenges our clients are facing.
- Broad background of information technology e.g. IT/ data architecture and lifecycles, data governance, service management, testing or data/ system migration, as well as a strong understanding of the current and emerging tools and technologies.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments, combined with strong planning, organisation and people management skills, exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills.
- Experience in managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships, as well as an existing network of potential clients.
- You communicate confidently in English. German would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers .
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature