We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Deloitte PST team aims to make a valuable and sustainable impact for our clients by helping them deliver end-to-end transformation, with top and bottom line results, and providing a stimulating and innovative environment for our people and talent to grow.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the
start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
• You will conduct analyses, take part in client and internal interviews,
workshops, status meetings, and prepare documents and presentations.
• We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
• You will join us in a multicultural, international environment with a strong
• As a member of our highly motivated team, you can expect new challenges
• A very good university degree (Bachelor completed or in Master studies), and
some initial practical experience.
• You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
• You have excellent social skills and enjoy working with different people from
• You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
• You think analytically and in a structured manner, and enjoy finding solutions
to complex problems.
• You communicate confidently in English and another Swiss national language.
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature