We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our focus is on the full life-cycle of operations transformation, beginning with Target Operating Model design through to implementing operations transformation, including process reengineering and operational performance improvement.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
• You will be integrated into a project team where you can learn a great deal
about our business from experienced colleagues.
• Your daily work will involve preparing, organising and carrying out projects for
customer mandates. The focus will be on data analysis, research, preparing
presentations and drawing up documents.
• Team oriented environment that allows for both personal and professional
• You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat
• You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich
• A very good university degree (preferably in Master studies)
• Internships or initial professional experience (ideally in the field of financial
• You have excellent social skills and enjoy working with different people from
• You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
and happy to work independently.
• You think analytically and in a structured manner.
• You have a good knowledge of the main computer programmes.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller at email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature