We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
As Deloitte grows, the size of the projects we manage also grows. Our newly founded Programme Leadership team uses specialist project management experience, skills, methods and tools to help our clients and other Deloitte teams with the management of large, critical projects, particularly in transformation initiatives and investigations of Financial Services firms. We do this by developing and providing new services in the areas of “catalysing”, “advising” and “delivering”.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme into which trainees will be integrated as far as possible.
What you can expect from us
• You will support experienced colleagues with the management of high-visibility
projects on client site
• You will support stakeholder communications at high levels of the client
• Whilst you will focus on building your project management skills, you will gain
exposure to interdisciplinary work with Deloitte colleagues who are specialists
in a broad range of subject matter areas
• Our mandates are very often international, giving you exposure to other
cultures and ways of working
• You will be involved in developing our project management service offering,
which could involve research, building sales or training materials, and teaching
• You study at a Swiss university (Bachelor degree completed or in Master
• You are an insightful thinker who feels at ease with concepts, analysis and
frameworks but who is also very practical
• You are an “integrator” who is good at communication, bringing people
together and who is respectful and humble – our team’s purpose is to serve
clients and other Deloitte teams
• You excel at following through and getting things done which requires that you
are an energetic team player with notable presence and confidence
• Fluency in German and English is essential, fluency in French is a plus
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature