We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The MDM team focus on helping our international clients to build state of the art and future oriented solutions to manage their Master Data assets. We guide the development of strategy, governance, processes, operations, technology and data quality standards to form the perfectly tailored Master Data Excellence solution. We specialize in and deliver the most advanced technologies for our clients, working with market leading vendors like SAP, Oracle and Informatica in strong strategic partnerships which span across the world.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. CIMA certificate).
What you can expect from us
• In this trainee position, you will be integrated into a project team from the start.
You will help our international clients build state of the art and future oriented
solutions to manage their Master Data assets.
• Your focus will be on analysis, design, development, testing and
documentation of tailored solutions based on software provided by multiple
• We provide a team oriented environment that allows for both personal and
• You can expect to be fully integrated with support from experienced
• You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
• Strong academic record of achievement from reputable university (Bachelor
degree completed or in Master studies)
• Focus on Industrial Engineering, Technology Management, Supply Chain
Management & Logistics, IT / Information Systems, or equivalent
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced, team oriented environment
• Understanding of entity relationship models, algorithms, and data structures.
• Full travel mobility
• You communicate confidently in English and German. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature