We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Sourcing & Procurement team supports high-profile clients and guides them in all aspects of outsourcing advisory projects from strategy definition through to vendor selection, negotiation and transition. The outsourcing advisory assignments include both business process and information technology outsourcing.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme into which trainees will be integrated as far as possible.
What you can expect from us
• As a trainee in Sourcing & Procurement you will be integrated into a project
team from the start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with
support from experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions. • Your daily work will involve preparing, organising and carrying out projects for
customer mandates where you may have senior stakeholder exposure. You
will enhance your skills in data analysis, structuring presentations, stakeholder
engagement and logical thinking.
• We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
• You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat
• You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
• A very good university degree (bachelor’s or masters’) and some initial
• You are reliable and willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced
• You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Knowledge of
French/Italian is an advantage.
• You are happy to travel for our international clients.
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature