We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading audit and advisory firms. Our service lines specialise in Consulting, Audit & Risk Advisory, Tax and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancies in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our clients manage even the most complex of problems. If business consultancy your kind of work then we are the right company for you.
Our Finance transformation team specialises in the role of the CFO and how we can help CFOs to strategise about their organisation’s future performance, catalyse current performance, optimize the operational efficiency of Finance, and provide effective stewardship to protect against loss. We help CFOs do familiar things differently, make what was exceptional routine and grasp their opportunity to take a strategic leadership role for their organisations in the adoption of digital technologies.
What you can expect from us
• You will work in partnership with the client and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on innovative solutions to the most pressing
business challenges faced by today’s CFOs.
• You will conduct analyses to generate insights, prepare and participate in
workshops to explore options and prepare presentations to build consensus.
• You will network with experienced colleagues, learn about our business and
our growth strategy.
• You will gain experience of different Finance disciplines, e.g. planning and
performance measurement, external reporting, Finance strategy, process
• You will join us in a multicultural, international environment with a strong
feedback culture to support our emphasis on continual self-development.
• You will join our team at our office in Zurich.
• Bachelor degree completed or in Master studies ideally in a Finance related
• Internship or initial professional experience in Finance or a Finance related
discipline is a plus.
• You are curious, goal-oriented, proactive and focused on continual self-
• You have good numerical and analytical skills and enjoy finding solutions to
• You communicate confidently in German and English.
• You have a good knowledge of the main computer programmes.
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Interested? Please get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal. www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jerome Rischmüller at email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature