We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our Monitor Deloitte provides our clients with world-class industry research and years of hands-on experience across all industries in the private sector. We help senior executives address their organisation‘s most complex and challenging business issues, enabling them to achieve and sustain superior overall performance and returns. The work we do includes strategic framework development and execution especially in the areas of growth, pricing, innovation, and customer relationship management.
What you can expect from us
• During your internship, you will be integrated into a project team from the start.
You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
• You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and
prepare documents and presentations.
• You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new
challenges every day.
• Currently completing Master studies at a top-ranked university
• Internships or initial professional experience (ideally in the field of Private
• You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
and happy to work independently.
• You think analytically and in a structured manner.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature