We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Enterprise Applications group delivers business focused transformation programmes supported by process design, people solutions and technology. We focus on realizing operational improvements and efficiencies across business operations, such as Sales and Operation Planning, Supplier Management and Procurement, Production Planning and Operations, Warehouse Management, Transportation and Logistics.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. APICS certificate).
What you can expect from us
• In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team from the
start. You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
• You will be actively involved in delivery and development of large scale ERP
implementations / integration projects, working with and learning next to our
Enterprise Applications Supply Chain experts.
• You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and
prepare documents and presentations.
• You will be required to get to know the customers in detail so that you can
deliver an effective SAP solutions to help them achieve their goal.
• In addition we offer a wide variety of voluntary activities in the areas of culture,
sports and corporate social responsibility such as our Deloitte Company
Triathlon, Green Journey and other Community Investment initiatives.
• Bachelor degree completed or in Master studies
• Internships or initial professional experience (ideally Supply Chain field – SAP
• Focus on Industrial Engineering, Technology Management, Supply Chain
Management & Logistics, IT / Information Systems, or equivalent
• You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
• You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
and happy to work independently.
• Full travel mobility
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
• Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature