We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we offer our staff exciting national and international career opportunities.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
By choosing Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, you choose a career in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, where you get the opportunity to grow as a professional while serving many of the most prestigious and market leading organizations globally. Our cyber services span the full spectrum ranging from multi-year security-transformation programs, data protection and privacy, as well as cyber simulations to hands-on technical work such as Red Teaming, penetration testing, or application security.
· A broad range of information and cyberexperience as well as a few years specializing in one or two sub-domains (forexample, but not exhaustive: advanced threat readiness and protection,application protection, identity and access management, incident response,information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerabilitymanagement, war gaming)
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience ofdeveloping strong relationships while demonstrating significant influencingabilities, either as a consultant or as a staff member within an organisation
· A track record of successfully deliveringinformation and cyber security projects, both as a subject matter expert and ina project management role
· The ideal candidate will have a Big 4 cyberconsulting background; failing this you should have demonstrable evidence ofextraordinarily high quality deliverables (or outstanding academic transcript)in a high pressure environment
· Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, orothers indicating deep specialist capabilities, are advantageous
· Highly fluent English skills, both writtenand verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One ofthese three languages must be native-level
· Deliver a portfolio of cyber relatedengagements across our business, including effective people management onclient engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleaguesin other parts of the organisation and around the globe
· Lead small – to mid – sized engagements, withthe limited support of senior team leaders, including providing guidance tomore junior staff and serving as the primary day-to-day interaction point forthe client
· Support proposition owners by developingmaterials, identifying training paths and providing insight during engagements
· Maintain relationships developed during thecourse of engagements or formed at security events with the purpose of laterleveraging those relationships for sales-related activities
· Work with the leaders in our Cyber RiskServices team and other specialist areas, such as our technology consultingspecialists, to develop and implement existing and new market propositionsacross a number of industries
Anyquestions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Pleasesubmit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references anddegree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature