We are international, entrepreneurial andgrowing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leadingauditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax,Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich,Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
OurCyber team is looking for you!
Our experts advise customers how to managetechnological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is cyber riskyour passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected informationsecurity professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of highquality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland andabroad.
Deloitte offers you national andinternational career opportunities as well as a broad internal and externaltraining programme.
By choosing Deloitte Cyber, you choose acareer in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, where youget the opportunity to serve many of the most prestigious and marketleading organizations globally.
Working within our Cyber business you willgrow your career in an exciting environment where information is a strategicasset. We offer you the ability to work on challenging contemporary topicsincluding Cyber Crisis Simulations, global security transformation programs,the latest privacy regulation from Europe, or niche skills, for example inethical hacking of consumer devices.
· A broad range of information and cyberexperience as well as a few years specializing in one or two sub-domains (forexample, but not exhaustive: advanced threat readiness and protection,application protection, identity and access management, incident response,information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerabilitymanagement, war gaming)
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience ofdeveloping strong relationships while demonstrating significant influencingabilities, either as a consultant or as a staff member within an organisation
· A track record of successfully deliveringinformation and cyber security projects, both as a subject matter expert and ina project management role
· The ideal candidate will have a Big 4 cyberconsulting background; failing this you should have demonstrable evidence ofextraordinarily high quality deliverables (or outstanding academic transcript)in a high pressure environment
· Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, orothers indicating deep specialist capabilities, are advantageous
· Highly fluent English skills, both writtenand verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One ofthese three languages must be native-level
· Deliver a portfolio of cyber relatedengagements across our business, including effective people management onclient engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleaguesin other parts of the organisation and around the globe
· Lead small – to mid – sized engagements, withthe limited support of senior team leaders, including providing guidance tomore junior staff and serving as the primary day-to-day interaction point forthe client
· Support proposition owners by developingmaterials, identifying training paths and providing insight during engagements
· Maintain relationships developed during thecourse of engagements or formed at security events with the purpose of laterleveraging those relationships for sales-related activities
· Work with the leaders in our Cyber RiskServices team and other specialist areas, such as our technology consultingspecialists, to develop and implement existing and new market propositionsacross a number of industries
Anyquestions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Pleasesubmit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references anddegree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross email@example.com
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature