We are international, entrepreneurial andgrowing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leadingauditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax,Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich,Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
OurCyber team is looking for you!
Our experts advise customers how to managetechnological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is cyber riskyour passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected informationsecurity professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of highquality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland andabroad.
Deloitte offers you national andinternational career opportunities as well as a broad internal and externaltraining programme.
By choosing Deloitte Cyber, you choose acareer in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, where youget the opportunity to serve many of the most prestigious and marketleading organizations globally.
Working within our Cyber business you willgrow your career in an exciting environment where information is a strategicasset. We offer you the ability to work on challenging contemporary topicsincluding Cyber Crisis Simulations, global security transformation programs,the latest privacy regulation from Europe, or niche skills, for example inethical hacking of consumer devices.
· A broad range of information and cyberexperience as well as very deep experience in a handful of sub domains (forexample, but not exhaustive: advanced threat readiness and protection,application protection, identity and access management, incident response,information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerabilitymanagement, war gaming)
· Strong commercial awareness and businessacumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to bothbusiness processes and supporting technology
· Excellent communication skills and theability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively both written andverbal, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures,technical backgrounds and seniorities
· Highly fluent English skills, both writtenand verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One ofthese three languages must be native-level
· A strong market reputation and a broad Swissnetwork within the cyber community are highly advantageous.
· Deliver highly complex information and cyberengagements for our largest and most demanding clients
· Take ownership of a specific sub-service,building high quality offerings and ensuring effective delivery thereof byenabling others with the tools they need
· Take ownership of a specific industry,developing relevant materials, driving client conversations and ensuring thatthe team reaches defined financial targets
· Drive the growth of cyber as a practicethrough ownership of processes such as hiring, training, and marketing
· Enable and ensure internal coordination withsenior stakeholders to deliver a “OneDeloitte” experience to clients (e.g.enhanced offerings by working with Digital, Analytics and Strategy teams)
Anyquestions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Pleasesubmit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references anddegree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature