We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow yourcareer with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firmsin the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory.In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne andLugano.
OurRisk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to managetechnological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is riskadvisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected information security professional,you will be a major contributor to the delivery of high quality results to ournational and international clients in Switzerland and abroad.
Deloitte offers you national and international careeropportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
By choosing Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, you choose a career inan international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, where you get theopportunity to serve many of the most prestigious and market leadingorganizations globally.
Working within Cyber Risk Services you will grow your career in anexciting environment where information is a strategic asset. We offer you theability to work on challenging contemporary topics including Cyber CrisisSimulations, global security transformation programs, the latest privacyregulation from Europe, or niche skills, for example in ethical hacking ofconsumer devices.
· A broad range of information and cyberexperience as well as a few years specializing in one or two sub-domains (forexample, but not exhaustive: advanced threat readiness and protection,application protection, identity and access management, incident response,information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerabilitymanagement, war gaming)
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience ofdeveloping strong relationships while demonstrating significant influencingabilities, either as a consultant or as a staff member within an organisation
· A track record of successfully deliveringinformation and cyber security projects, both as a subject matter expert and ina project management role
· The ideal candidate will have a Big 4 cyberconsulting background; failing this you should have demonstrable evidence ofextraordinarily high quality deliverables (or outstanding academic transcript)in a high pressure environment
· Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, orothers indicating deep specialist capabilities, are advantageous
· Highly fluent English skills, both writtenand verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One ofthese three languages must be native-level
· Deliver a portfolio of cyber relatedengagements across our business, including effective people management onclient engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleaguesin other parts of the organisation and around the globe
· Lead small – to mid – sized engagements, withthe limited support of senior team leaders, including providing guidance tomore junior staff and serving as the primary day-to-day interaction point forthe client
· Support proposition owners by developingmaterials, identifying training paths and providing insight during engagements
· Maintain relationships developed during thecourse of engagements or formed at security events with the purpose of laterleveraging those relationships for sales-related activities
· Work with the leaders in our Cyber RiskServices team and other specialist areas, such as our technology consultingspecialists, to develop and implement existing and new market propositionsacross a number of industries
Anyquestions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a completeapplication, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates,using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature