We are international, entrepreneurial andgrowing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leadingauditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax,Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich,Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
OurRisk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customershow to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks.Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected informationsecurity professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of highquality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland andabroad.
Deloitte offers you national andinternational career opportunities as well as a broad internal and externaltraining programme.
DeloitteCyber Risk Services
By choosing Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, youchoose a career in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment,where you get the opportunity to serve many of the most prestigious andmarket leading organizations globally.
Deloitte is a global leader in the RiskAdvisory, Financial Advisory, Consulting, Tax and Audit. In Switzerland,Deloitte is expanding rapidly and constantly seeks entrepreneurial new talentto join our team. Working within CyberRisk Services you will grow your career in an exciting environment whereinformation is a strategic asset. We offer you the ability to work onchallenging contemporary topics including Cyber Crisis Simulations, globalsecurity transformation programs, the latest privacy regulation from Europe, orniche skills, for example in ethical hacking of consumer devices.
· Very strong academic record (strong gradepoint average from a reputable school)
· A demonstrable ability to solve complexproblem objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experienceand judgement
· Demonstrable interest in the topic of cyber security
· History of leadership amongst your peers andan outgoing and enthusiastic personality
· Highly fluent English skills, both writtenand verbal, are required; German or French skills are strongly desired. One ofthese three languages must be native-level.
· Carry out information and cyber security riskassessments
· Assess compliance against security frameworks
· Provide insights into theappropriateness of such security frameworks
· Help clients understand legal andtechnical issues related to data privacy
· Thoseof a technical nature may perform penetration testing services, “breaking into”clients systems to identify weaknesses
Anyquestions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Pleasesubmit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references anddegree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We donot accept agency applications for this vacancy.
If you have any questions, please contact Annabel Gross firstname.lastname@example.org
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature