We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Insurance Transformation is a dynamic team of insurance specialists that delivers customised solutions to top clients in the Swiss Re/Insurance market.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You will be working closely alongside the Directors and Partners and play a
key part in making a difference by influencing and shaping the strategic
development of the team
• To be successful in this role, you will be a subject matter expert leading
multiple, high-profile projects and bids, whilst developing innovative thought
• You will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the Business
• You will help recruit the best people, coach and support them whilst driving
activity such as proposition development and marketing
Assignments will be focused across the full spectrum of the Insurance industry and will include:
• Digital and innovation
• Insurance operations efficiency and automation
• Process transformation and cost reduction
• Data Analytics
• University qualifications - bachelor’s degree, master’s degree
• 8 - 10 years relevant experience within a major insurer, or a consulting firm
involved in insurance activities
• Knowledge and understanding of the Swiss insurance industry and market
• Track record in managing the successful delivery of large, complex
programmes/engagements on time and within budget
• Proven ability to structure and develop and deliver transformation solutions
• Exceptional communicator with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all
levels of an organisation, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders
• Ability to thoughtfully work with the client to resolve issues, including
competing demands, sensitive situations and conflicts with other groups
• Understanding of operating model concepts, design and analysis
• Proven ability in account and business development
• Excellent people management and development skills with a strong focus on
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work on diverse teams with a
diverse range of people
• Willingness to travel
• You enjoy working with different people from different fields
• You communicate confidently in German and English - any further languages
would be an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature