We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
You will support clients and guide them through technology programmes. Your role will involve working within Deloitte teams where you will assess the client’s current situation, support analysis and preparation of recommendations, and get involved in delivery of change.
We are seeking candidates with experience of most industries. An understanding of the technology challenges relevant to global organisations in the Life sciences, Banking, Insurance and/or Manufacturing industries would be relevant.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will
allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
• Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance
to work independently.
• You will be fully integrated in a team with support from experienced project
managers, as well as opportunities in taking ownership of a work stream within
projects, helping lead it to success with a high degree of independence.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new
challenges every day.
• University level degree (Master, MBA or PhD).
• Between 2 and 6 years of professional IT experience, ideally gained in a large
multinational organisation or consulting firm.
• Strong analytical capabilities and positive result driven personality.
• Excellent client and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging directly with
senior level clients without significant management support.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of one or more of the following:
o IT Strategy definition
o IT Organisation Design, Processes, Governance and Service Levels
o IT Project Management and complex programme Delivery
o IT Portfolio Management, IT Finance, Budgeting and Planning
o IT Merger and Acquisition
o IT Innovation – (e.g. Cloud, Software robotics, etc.)
o Platform and Infrastructure Architecture
o Enterprise and Solution Architecture
o IT Service Management & Operations
• Awareness of methodologies and best practices such as ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF,
Prince 2, etc.
• Very good command in English; fluency in German is desired; additional
languages are considered advantageous;
• Full travel mobility.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature