↩ Voir les résultats
<< offre précédente | offre suivante
Deloitte is one of the world's leading professional services firms providing audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to selected clients. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,400 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our Supply Chain team focuses on addressing the key supply chain issues in the areas of Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning, Sourcing & Procurement and Product Development. Transforming traditional operations into digital supply chains or networks is a top priority for the C-Suite and requires various functions to collaborate to unlock the full potential of digital. Businesses need to rethink their supply chain from end-to-end in order to gain a competitive edge and operate sustainably. The Deloitte Supply Chain team is at the heart of these milestone transformations – join us and contribute to this exciting journey!
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team right from the start. You will work in a team with experienced colleagues on challenging problems and solutions.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops, and prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young working culture.
- For you to grow both professionally and personally in the field of Supply Chain we offer a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. APICS certificate).
- You will join a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- Join our young and motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
- A very good university degree (Master's) and some initial practical experience in supply chain topics
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both client and goal-oriented.
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working in a diverse environment.
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility and happy to work independently.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. French would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Jérôme Rischmüller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature