We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
As a (Senior) Consultant within Deloitte Digital, you will function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create functional and technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. You will be providing our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business. You will be working with both our clients and the Deloitte Digital teams to define and optimise digital strategies and support them through digital and multichannel transformation programmes. Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Design and Implement Sales, Marketing or Service Cloud Salesforce solutions
• Configure Salesforce (using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and dataloader)
• Work with functional and technical teams to deliver the best solution to the customer requirements
• Participate in workshops, presentations and bids, and contribute to client business needs when necessary
• Analyse and optimize business processes using standard Salesforce functionality
• University degree in Technology, Business or Engineering
• Salesforce certified
• Min. 2-4 years of experience with functional analysis and customizations in an international consulting company
• Worked on international projects using Agile methodology
• Experienced in working with off-shore delivery models, with a good understanding of off-shore ways of working
• Knowledge in business processes, technology programming and/or business analytics
• Strong business experience in pharma/chemical and/or consumer business industry
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Fluency in English
• Mobility and flexibility to travel
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature