We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we are the right company for you.
Our Human Capital team works closely with our clients’ top management to elaborate and implement sustainable Human Capital solutions. Our value propositions include HR-Strategy and –Transformation, Organisational Design, (Strategic) Change Management, Learning Solutions, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Total Rewards.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• As a Senior Manager / Director for Organisation Design in the team you will
be working closely with the Partners and play a key part in making a difference
by influencing and shaping the strategic development of the team
• You will be expected to build and develop significant new business
opportunities for the Firm ‑ focused on the development of senior client
relationships within Human Capital
• Work independently and deliver Organisation Design engagements or
modules of large projects (including leading the approach, liaising with
stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team)
• Responsible for delivering the full transformation lifecycle from assessment,
design, planning, and implementation support of significant strategic
programmes, projects and work streams
• Lead business development and sales activities for Organisation Design
• Apply your skills in growth and innovation programmes for Organisation
• Provide insights to our clients based on your in-depth industry and
Organisation Design experience
• Develop compelling and robust internal Organisation Design propositions and
client facing proposals
• Work with our global and local account teams to provide our clients with a
forward-looking view of the most important strategic topics which affect them
• Strong academic background (Master degree / MBA from a reputable
institution or equivalent experience)
• 8+ years of substantial Human Capital / Organisation Design experience and
relationships within Human Capital / Organisation Design
• Track record in managing the successful design and delivery of large,
complex Organisation Design programmes / engagements on time and within
• Track record in account development, business and relationship development
and the ability to identify and act upon opportunities to build and develop
Deloitte's Organisation Design practice footprint
• Excellent programme management discipline
• Ability to lead and direct large and cross functional teams
• Excellent people management and development skills with a strong focus on
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills
• Proven leadership track record and project and team management experience
• Excellent skills to deal effectively with ambiguity
• Strong commercial acumen as well as market awareness and network
• Passionate about working with different people from different cultures and
• Fluency in English, German and French will be an advantage
• 100% flexibility on travel requirements
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature