We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Advisory team is looking for you!
Our financial reporting advisory group helps our national and international customers to achieve their goals, manage their risks and improve their financial reporting. Is financial reporting your passion? Then we are the right company for you.
The Financial Reporting Advisory Group offers advisory solutions to a wide range of national and international clients in the financial reporting area. This includes conversion projects, implementation of new financial reporting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER), support in M&A transactions and serve as quality assurance function at our audit clients. We also provide interim support in the technical financial reporting area to companies.
Deloitte offers you internal and external training programme to support your career progression.
What you can expect from us
- You will gain experience working in various different projects in the technical financial reporting area.
- You will help our clients to improve their financial reporting and to comply with new standards and market expectations.
- You will be involved in acquiring new customers as well as providing customer service.
- Support in developing and delivering internal and client technical trainings and events.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- A degree from a university or technical college in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting would be an advantage.
- 2-4 years' experience with technical competencies in IFRS and/or US GAAP.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills.
- You have and advisory mind-set.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature