Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
- You will sit within our Audit & Advisory, a well-established and dynamic department;
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company;
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva;
- We offer you a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
- Successful candidates must be a Certified Accountant (Swiss CPA, ACCA or equivalent);
- You have at least 2 years work experience in Switzerland;
- Between 4 and 6 years in a Big 4 audit firm in the field of the audit of local and international firms;
- You already managed international engagements as well as teams.
- Experience in a finance department or consolidation is helpful;
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are a requirement;
- You communicate confidently in French and English. German would be an asset;
- You enjoy working with different people from different fields.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Leotrim Çoçaj on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature