We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Financial Services is a large and fast growing industry practice in Deloitte and we serve many of the industry leaders, both in Switzerland and globally. The Monitor Deloitte Strategy team works on some of the most important and crucial issues faced by our clients and supports the decision makers at Executive Level in answering complex strategic questions.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Independent delivery of engagements or modules of large projects (including
leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of
people on the project team)
• Full transformation lifecycle from assessment, design, planning, and
implementation support of significant strategic programmes, projects and work
• Involvement in and leading business development and sales activities
• Applying your skills in growth and innovation programmes
• Providing insights to our clients based on your in-depth industry and strategy
• Developing compelling and robust internal propositions and client facing
• Working with our global and local account teams to provide our clients with a
forward-looking view of the most important strategic topics which affect them
• Excellent Masters or MBA degree from a reputable university
• A minimum of 10 years of previous work experience at a top consultancy
practice, strategy house or in a business development / project management
role in the insurance industry
• Proven track record in insurance dealing with growth and performance
improvement strategies such as market expansion, customer insights,
profitability management, cost reduction, operating model design, etc.
• Experience in managing the different disciplines (risk, actuarial, customer,
etc.) within an insurance company would be beneficiary
• Ability to plan, structure and lead preparation of client-ready work
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence
• Proven leadership track record and project and team management experience
• Strong commercial acumen as well as market awareness and network
• Fluency in English and German (French is advantageous)
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeta Ilova on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature