We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex tax issues? Then we're the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Tax accounting: your work will include tax accounting engagement (IFRS and US GAAP), including tax audit engagements where you will support our colleagues in their role as the auditors of the consolidated financial statements for multinational clients and direct assistance for clients in accounting for income taxes.
- Tax management consulting: your work will include tax-related consulting projects including assisting clients with operational aspects of managing taxes, tax process optimisation and tax technology implementations.
- US tax advisory and compliance: your work will include U.S. tax-related projects, including assisting clients with their compliance with the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Reporting Act (FATCA) and various U.S. inbound and outbound U.S. tax advisory projects for corporations and flow-through entities.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich.
- Master degree in Accounting and/or Finance is required.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in a public accounting firm.
- Extensive experience in accounting for income taxes including in-depth knowledge of US GAAP, preparation/review of income tax provisions and deferred tax balances, audit of tax and proficient in tax accounting software.
- Extensive experience in international tax, including U.S. tax principles (preferably 1-2 years in a US tax specialist position).
- Proficiency in working with accounting software (e.g. OneSource, CORPTAX) and excellent skills in Excel.
- Confident in being in direct contact with clients and able to form strong client relationships.
- Fluency English required, other languages are beneficial.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Sarah Günther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature