We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
As a consultant within Deloitte Digital, you'll be providing our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business. You will be working with both our clients and the Deloitte Digital teams to define and optimise digital strategies and support them through digital and multichannel transformation programmes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• You can expect to be fully integrated in a team with support from experienced
project managers, as well as taking ownership of a work stream within the
project with a high degree of independence developing cutting-edge mobile
• Work with some of the best Developers, UX Designers, Creatives and
Strategy thinkers in the business, delivering world class digital solutions for
some of the biggest and best companies in the world
• Work alongside the clients and your customers across the entire project life-
• Combine deep technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong
understanding of what makes businesses and your customers tick to deliver
the best digital experiences
• Work with and learn some of latest technologies, tools and techniques: Scrum
and Kanban, rapid prototyping tools, responsive design, native and hybrid
• Responsibility of the whole tech stack from frontend to backend: design and
implement the RESTful services along with the mobile UI
• Minimal Bachelor degree
• Minimum four years of directly-related experience within software development
• Minimum two years of experience with designing and developing mobile
applications (native or hybrid)
• Experience of integrating with other systems through web services
• Strong working knowledge of mobile development environment
• Experience with data persistence on mobile devices
• Multi-threaded/asynchronous coding experience
• Solid debugging and problem solving skills
• Understanding of the MVC development pattern
• Knowledge of at least one current mobile operating system
• Experience working in development teams using agile development methods
such as Scrum
• Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself
into a world class digital developer
• Passion for digital and technology
• A team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share
• A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking
• Strong written and oral (German and English) communication skills
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature