We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Risk Analytics is one of the fastest growing advisory services within Deloitte – the success is based on solving complex risk questions for our leading Swiss based clients.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company;
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day;
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative;
- You will join our motivated and multicultural team at our office in Geneva.
- Degree from a university or technical college in business informatics;
- You like developing innovative solutions for clients and improve processes thanks to technical tools;
- You have a great interest in resolving complex clients’ issues;
- You have an experience with following tools: SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS , DataFlux;
- Experience with data tools and/or programming languages such as SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS , DataFlux, JAVA, C# or . Net;
- You are autonomous, proactive and possesses great communication skills;
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Leotrim Çoçaj on email@example.com.
Nous vous remercions de mentionner jobtic.ch dans votre dossier de candidature